6-8 cups spinach


2 cups red cabbage, sliced very thin
1 cup candied pecans, recipe below
3 T. blue cheese crumbles
2 cups apples, chopped
2 cups raisins
Balsamic vinegar
Again, this recipe is a guideline. Enjoy!
Candied Pecans
1/4 c. brown sugar
2 T. butter
1 cup pecans
Melt together until turns to soft goo. Cool. When it is cool it will harden. Yum!
Jaremy and I enjoyed this salad at the restaurant "Elements." We were on an overnight date on my birthday. I was seven months pregnant with Adelynn. We had spent the day hiking 14 miles to a mountain ridge. It was an amazing day together!!! I'm so grateful I could spend the day doing what I love with my best friend and eternal companion. Heavenly Father has blessed our marriage so much!!!
P.S. Tank doesn't like blue cheese! Leave it off his salad!
No comments:
Post a Comment