Wheat Bread
6 cups hot water (not scalding)
½ cup sugar or ¼ cup honey
2 heaping tablespoons yeast
Mix and let sit for about 10 minutes until bubbly.
½ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons salt
8 cups whole wheat flour
Mix for about 3 minutes until smooth.
6-8 more cups whole wheat floor.
Knead until dough cleans off the side of the mixer. It should be slightly sticky but smooth and hand-formable. Mold into four loaves. Or make cinnamon rolls, pizza crust, orange rolls, dinner rolls, breadsticks, etc.
Bake loaves at 350ْ for 30 minutes. Bake rolls at 350ْ for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy fresh out of the oven!
Heavenly Father has always given us our daily bread for which I'm so grateful. He has also blessed me with contentment in knowing I don't live in a museum. So I will take pictures of messy kitchens because that is life. And life is messy and wonderful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment